Most of the resources associated with the third edition of Television have been updated and moved to the companion Website for the new, fourth edition:
However, the following third-edition resouces remain online, although they will no longer be updated.
- Each one of the book's illustrations (frame grabs, diagrams), but larger and in color. May be downloaded for educational use.
- Frame-Grab Tutorial
- How to capture frames from video. Includes instructions on importing video into your computer and how to incorporate video clips into Web pages. Windows and Mac computers
- Frame-Grab Tutorial: High Definition
- An addition to the above tutorial explains how to work with high-definition video.
- Clip-DVD Tutorial (Mac)
- Step-by-step instructions on how to quickly assemble a simple DVD of TV/film clips for classroom use. Mac computers only.